We also offer private car from Hoi An to Hue. Our Private car and driver will pick you up at your hotel at anywhere in Hoi An and drop you at your hotel in Hue. On the road, you will have chance to visit Vietnam’s famous spots :
– Marble mountain, My Khe Beach, Cham Museum, Hai Van Pass, Lang Co beach, Oyster Farming Village
- Marble mountain – a popular place for spiritual retreat and pilgrimage, is composed of several pagodas Buddhist, remnants of the Champa civilization and caves inside the mountains, natural caves formed by erosion, water and the passage of time.
- Hai Van Pass – From Hoi An to Hue, you shouldn’t miss taking over Hai Van Pass, located along the Hai Van mountain side, between Thua Thien-Hue and Da Nang city. It is the highest and the most beautiful pass in Vietnam (about 500 meters above sea level), and it is the final mountain belonging to Truong Son. In the top of the Pass, the trail of ancestors still remains, picture-perfect panoramic view.
- Lang Co beach, Oyster farming village – Seen from above, Lang Co beach is a picture of the beautiful pristine body of water surrounded by mountains, tropical jungles, and the boundless blue sea, absorbing thousands of tourists. For those who are fond of sea entertainment, this is actually a good choice thanks to the sloping sea, fine and clean sand, great moderate waves and games of swimming, diving, sailing or more simply, relaxation.
- The Elephant Springs make for an excellent break in your journey between Hue and Da Nang or vice versa. Packed out with Vietnamese during the weekend, the drive into the springs takes you through the vibrant jungle. The springs are a series of small waterfalls, ponds and remain in pristine condition.
- My Son Sanctuary, known as the Kingdom of Cham, is a cluster of abandoned and partially ruined Hindu temples constructed between the 4th and the 14th century AD. The temples are in a valley roughly two kilometers wide that is surrounded by two mountain ranges, are dedicated to the worship the god Shiva, known under various local names. My Son is perhaps the longest inhabited archaeological site in Indochina, but a large majority of its architecture was destroyed during the Vietnam War.
My Son temple complex is regarded one of the foremost Hindu temple complexes in Southeast Asia and is the foremost heritage site of this nature in Vietnam.
NOTE: Extra charge: 10$ more for visiting The Elephant Springs, 30$ more for visiting My Son Sanctuary.
- – New and Modern car
- – Professional Driver ( English speaking, Friendly and very Careful)
- – Free Wifi, Free Snack, Free water, Magazine
- – Petrol, road tolls, parking fees and baby seat (contact us to make sure availability).
|Sedan 4 seats (Max 3 people)
||Max – 2
|Mini Van 7 seats (Max 5 people)
||Max – 3
|Van 16 seats (Max 10 people)
||Max – 6
Gasoline, toll fee, parking fee, all expense for driver
English and Experienced driver, Meet & greet at the airport
Fee banking transcation
Accommodation, entrance fee, tour guide
Personal expenses, Meals, Tips & gratuities and other service not mentioned in program
- 9 TIPS FOR BOOKING TRANSFER WITH US
- 98% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
- MODERN VEHICLES IN GOOD CONDITION
- SAFE & SECURE JOURNEYS
- EXPERIENCED WELL-TRAINED DRIVERS
- OUR DRIVERS WILL ALWAYS BE ON TIME
- FIXED PRICES AND INCLUDED ALL TOLL FEES
- NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR FLIGHT DELAYS
- PAYMENT CURRENCY: US DOLLAR OR VIETNAM DONG
- 24/7 EMERGENCY HOTLINE
RELATED PRIVATE CAR SHUTTLE SERVICES